WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
We are a non-profit organization and your support helps us provide programming opportunities within the community. Below we've listed a few ways that your support can help with our mission of providing a platform to share our stories.
- We can see your name in lights! Can you? Produce one of our productions. Contact us for more information.
- 6 reserved tickets, Online recognition, Name in the program as the "Producer" & a full page ad.
- 4 Reserved Tickets, Online recognition, Name in the program & a ½ page ad.
- 4 Reserved Tickets, Online recognition, Name in the program & a¼ page ad.
- 2 Reserved tickets, Online recognition.
$up to 99
- 2 Tickets, Online recognition.
In Kind Donations
Monies that can be used for programming, must sometimes go towards items needed to build the show. Below are a few items we need:
- Rehearsal Space near the downtown Raleigh area
- Traditional and Nontraditional Performance Venues
- Storage space for flats, platforms, costumes and props
- A sewing machine
- Period clothing (we are building our costume wardrobe and will gladly accept donations of attire from the 40's, 50's, 60's or 70's.)
- Anything else you have that a new company can use, we'll gladly accept.
We need you! We need volunteers to help build props, costumes & the sets. We need volunteers to assist the Front of House staff. We need volunteers to provide a warm, friendly smile when we've been through an exhausting technical rehearsal. If this sounds like you, please come.
For more information, email MOJOAAPAC@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support